Tired of trying to do life alone?
You don’t have to! A Lifegroup might be just what you need. Lifegroups are where we really experience the depths of community at Santa Clara Church. Lifegroups meet weekly in peoples homes and at the church. We spend time sharing meals and sharing our lives. Through prayer, engaging God through His Word, and diving deeper into sermons topics, we pursue growth in body, mind, and spirit.
How do I join a Lifegroup?
If you are interested in joining or you need some more info about Lifegroups, contact us at the church office. We’d love to help you get plugged.
- Jim & Cindy Snider - Sunday @ 6:00pm
- Ladies Lifegroup – ever other Sunday @ 6:30pm
- Rich & Shelley Rayl – Sunday @ 6:00pm
- Keenagers – Church Fireside Room – Tuesday @ 10:00am
- Eddie & Wendy Alexander - Church Coffee room – Thursday @ 6:30pm
- Wes & Jo Wright – Thursday @ 6:30pm
Additional groups are in the preparation stage. If you would like to attend a group, but none of these days or places work for you, please call the church office.